This Version will NOT work with Windows XP
· Add a new Chip burner to the supported hardware (TI Performance)
· Fixed a few spelling errors
· Removed a prompt after a QH write
· Updated screen shots to the help file
· All DMR, Ford Enhanced, SAE are on one screen
· Added tree view for selecting TAGs
· Parameter comments open is a separate window
· Levels have been added to the parameters.
· Dash Three retains filters when changing payloads
· Data logging screens will only show supported PIDs by default
· Removed the PID tab, it is part of the data logging screen.
· Added support for TriCore 298 (Multicore)
· Elapsed time added to the read and write operations
· Allows for multiple tags in one column or row
· Dashboards have an option to play and pause data logs
· A ‘Favorites’ folder has been added to the tree view
· Right click a Parameter in the tree view to add and remove to favorites.
· Levels have been standardized across all PCM types.
· Fixed a bug when saving a calibration it was all uppercase
· Fixed a bug in the compare screen that I accidentally created
· Added support for flashing Black Oak 1472 SCP for 2002-2004 SVT focus
· Added count downs for the erase on EEC PCMs
· Optimize code to speed up some of the processes
· Errors loading a calibration will be in the status bar rather than popup messages.
· Added more DTC to the P codes and the U codes.
· Get All DTC with status will now break each byte down to the bit level
· Fixed UDP (User Defined Parameter) address length to allow 8 digits